Breaking 11 new dd channels added on DD FreeDish

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 14,488
Breaking News of tomorrow. 50 new channels added on DD Free Dish. DD bhojpur, DD Darbhanga, DD Katihar, DD Lalganj, DD Kopergaon etc. Entertainment entertainment entertainment. Zee anmol who?? God bless the government :angry2:

Breaking News of tomorrow. 50 new channels added on DD Free Dish. DD bhojpur, DD Darbhanga, DD Katihar, DD Lalganj, DD Kopergaon etc. Entertainment entertainment entertainment. Zee anmol who?? God bless the government :angry2:
they will get their reply soon

DD Imphal was available on Airtel from long time. DD Manipur and DD Mizoram was available on Tata Sky from long back. DD Agartala was available on Sun Direct since December. So Modi ji relaunched these ?
Every channels you mentioned were available on my cable since ages.

What are you thinking about dd national HD, dd news HD, dd Kisan and IPL on dd sport. Why old government not do this. Don't blame government on every matter. Some people want every thing for free.

Actually before votes Modi ji trying to politicize every matter. Let the vote happen . He will get his reply. Sorry for off topic. During his tenure only DD Arunprabha launched. He is lying. He is a PM. So sad. I again say sorry for off topic.

You misread the news. Original news is

In a decision bound to further the outreach and accessibility of Doordarshan, Prasar Bharati has brought 11 more State DD Channels, including five channels of North-Eastern States, on the Satellite footprint of India through DD Free Dish.

Ref : http://ddnews.gov.in/national/11-mo...atellite-footprint-india-through-dd-free-dish

This has definitely happened in Modi era as ch just got added in DDFD. But i know when you desperately want to see green, even red will appear to be green in eyes :giggle:

Actually before votes Modi ji trying to politicize every matter. Let the vote happen . He will get his reply. Sorry for off topic. During his tenure only DD Arunprabha launched. He is lying. He is a PM. So sad. I again say sorry for off topic.
DD Arunprabha is rebranded DD Itanagar.
ஒவ்வொரு நாளும் புதுபுது இந்தி சேணல்களுடன் உதயமாகிறது DD Direct + DTH ல் தமிழகத்திற்கு தண்ணீர் மட்டும் இல்ல தமிழ் சேணல் கூட தர மறுக்கும் மத்திய அரசு ...
Translation?
What are you thinking about dd national HD, dd news HD, dd Kisan and IPL on dd sport. Why old government not do this. Don't blame government on every matter. Some people want every thing for free.
IPL is not on DD Sports. DD HD, DD News HD and DD Kisan's would still be launched. Along with old government's loss DD has lost its dignity. Don't forget under this regime Doordarshan aired RSS's chief's speech.

You misread the news. Original news is

In a decision bound to further the outreach and accessibility of Doordarshan, Prasar Bharati has brought 11 more State DD Channels, including five channels of North-Eastern States, on the Satellite footprint of India through DD Free Dish.

Ref : http://ddnews.gov.in/national/11-mo...atellite-footprint-india-through-dd-free-dish

This has definitely happened in Modi era as ch just got added in DDFD. But i know when you desperately want to see green, even red will appear to be green in eyes :giggle:
Dont try to defend Modi ji dada. It wont be of any help to him. My point is simple. Some of these channels were available long back. Even @Dipjyoti Roy bro agreed. He is from Assam, do you think he is also thinking or seeing green ?:blush2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock