11484 V Ku TP signal turned off in Asiasat 7

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
11484 V Ku TP signal turned off in Asiasat 7. Not locking in blind scan. Right now there is no any Ku band TPs on Asiasat 7.

M.J.Sadiq said:
11484 V Ku TP signal turned off in Asiasat 7. Not locking in blind scan. Right now there is no any Ku band TPs on Asiasat 7.

It was started from Ts that time.

SarfaRaZ said:
It was started from Ts that time.
Bro, what are you saying? Do you know what channels were running on that TP earlier? On what basis you are guessing that it was added by TS?

:no bro i don't know anything i was just asking you but forgot to put-> :huh:shy

Nice update bro.

This TP (11483V) is from Asiasat 8 (co-located at 105.5E with Asiasat 7)

Flysat webpage tells that some HD channels of Dialog TV are coming in that TP. (But in Lyngsat website, no TPs and channels are listed from this Sat)

But I wonder how Dialog TV will telecast from 45E and 105.5E ?
2 dishes will be required for every customer, which makes it a practical difficulty.

Sometimes Dialog TV will be planning to shift from Intelsat-12 to Asiasat 8, since Intelsat-12 is nearing the end of its service period.

Dialog TV will be moved to 105.5 as per some old news. It is true that they tested some HD channels like Discovery HD as per some threads in forums. I didn't have 105.5 setup that time. When I set it up, there were only 4 Bengali channels from Bangladesh. Later they removed one by one and now completely turned off the TP.

Bro, I have found out the reason for vanishing of channels from 11483V TP.
That TP was from Asiasat-8 sat only, which was co-located with Asiasat-7 at 105.5 East.

Now this Asiasat-8 is taken under lease by Israeli company Spacecom as a replacement for their planned satellite Amos-6 (which was lost in an explosion at the launch pad, just before scheduled launch)

As per the agreement signed between Spacecom and Asiasat, this Asiasat-8 will be moved from 105.5E to the new location at 4 West (co-located with Amos-2 & 3 Sats). This agreement is for 4 year period.

It will take 45 days for shifting the sat from current position to newly assigned position.

(Here is the source for this info :
Spacecom Signs Transponder Service Agreement for AsiaSat 8 - Via Satellite - )

So now the Asiasat company has shut down all current channels from this Sat, as part of preparation for location shifting. That's why those Bangla channels and the Test channels of Dialog TV are turned off.

Along with the new TP, the old TP 11484 V is also activated again.

t6UC4NS.png

But the 11483V tp will be shut down very soon. That's got sold out in a way :-(

(It's not 11484V, the tp is only 11483V as per the FlySat page. Various receivers display the tp name with minor changes in the frequency, depending on the local oscillator of the receiver)

Rishithulyan said:
But the 11483V tp will be shut down very soon. That's got sold out in a way :-(

(It's not 11484V, the tp is only 11483V as per the FlySat page. Various receivers display the tp name with minor changes in the frequency, depending on the local oscillator of the receiver)
when you know the difrrence of 11483 to 11484 is because of receiver then what's the need to point it out,
Because others also know that here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock