DTH updates 14 Aug 2017 onwards Romedy Now HD & SD will be on New LCN 565 & 566 respectively..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rom1moR

Reaction score
efc2fda141ab36d4a1548fd772d8a4dc.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think new channels addition will be happen until 2 October. (Dish TV anniversary)

May Be & Pride SD and HD Launching on 15th August On Dishtv
Abhi Bro They have yet not started testing of & Prive SD and HD .Moreover ZEEL is launching only & Prive HD and not the SD feed..It can be addition of other missing movie channels of Times Network or Sony Le Plex HD.Also it can be a LCN change.Lets hope for the best and wait till Aug 14.

Abhi Bro They have yet not started testing of & Prive SD and HD .Moreover ZEEL is launching only & Prive HD and not the SD feed..It can be addition of other missing movie channels of Times Network or Sony Le Plex HD.Also it can be a LCN change.Lets hope for the best and wait till Aug 14.
Yes Bro Let's See

When is Sony Ten 2 HD and Sony Ten 3 Hd coming on dishtv ? Guys ? The la liga season begins soon and i am subscribed on max hd pack ... any updates ? When it is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock