1st May: "Happy Labour Day" to all 🔨⚒🛠🔧🔩⚖

I am not going to say wishes but like to say more than that. Instead of remembering the labours on just this one day, let's remember them everyday. The easiest thing we can do is to give them the recognition.

How many of us treat a rickshaw wala with respect. How of us speak polite to a server in the hotel. How many of us reply when a peon/sweeper say good morning to us when entering office. How many of us give the money to a plumber/electrician without bargain. We don't say a word when shopping in a super market but bargain every paisa when buying vegetables from roadside vendor. Forget everything, how many of us say thanks to people who do some work for us.

Remember that giving ₹2 more for 1kg onion to roadside vendor won't cost you much but that ₹2 might prove vital for him.

All they need is recognition and they fully deserve it. Respect the labours (everyday), they are humans too.

I am not going to say wishes but like to say more than that. Instead of remembering the labours on just this one day, let's remember them everyday. The easiest thing we can do is to give them the recognition.

How many of us treat a rickshaw wala with respect. How of us speak polite to a server in the hotel. How many of us reply when a peon/sweeper say good morning to us when entering office. How many of us give the money to a plumber/electrician without bargain. We don't say a word when shopping in a super market but bargain every paisa when buying vegetables from roadside vendor. Forget everything, how many of us say thanks to people who do some work for us.

Remember that giving ₹2 more for 1kg onion to roadside vendor won't cost you much but that ₹2 might prove vital for him.

All they need is recognition and they fully deserve it. Respect the labours (everyday), they are humans too.
I really telling, myself never bargain with u told above. And some well known merchants reduce the price , I don't allow it. Bcz I also in a business. From the 4th STD I started my working career with ₹1 the first day salary 😍😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock