2.0 | Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar

2.0 Kerala Distribution by August Cinema

DTlbvCwWkAApQ5E.jpg

Ya i am also heard because of releasing the worldwide so it like a hollywood movie

Read a news and they are saying it got postponed again from april to august .

We know that avengers is releasing in april so it might be the reason and lyca wont admit it openly.

Robot will definitely try to avoid the clash because they invested a lot of money.

Lyca keeps saying due to heavy post production work , should we even believe them ? they talk as if they are doing next avatar.

Hmmm if delayed they should at least admit truthfully.

Everyone seems to be silent on this topic so posting updates once in awhile .

Heard it last year now again we hear it again that the 3d company behind the vfx work gave a hand to the makers of 2.0 , which resulted in budget increase also delay and loss .

Also one more interesting thing here is what ever release dates they mentioned it all clashed with one or the other hollywood film time frames [And those films are much bigger than robot 2.0 in terms of CG ].Now is it coincidence or something else you guys decide.

Believe what ever you want to believe but something is definitely wrong with their strategy . They just blindly rushed the second part seeing success of other nation wide films .

Meanwhile Amir Khan gets away with his selective picky films and chinese looks and coming to rajamouli as a telugu person i know he lacks understanding about foreign films and cultures also he wont admit that he copies stuff here and there .

Guess true passion never stays alongside earning money and we indians forget visual technicals hardwork is much greater than directors or nation CG award winners who just coordinate stuff in between .

Last edited:
Teaser got leaked also they released a making video in response i guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock