Breaking 2 HD channels added by Dish TV

• Thread starter Ajay85
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 11,575
Why are channels not getting added to broadcaster bouquets even if the bouquets are available

Bro Times Now HD and Movies Now HD have not been added to the bouquets till now.These channels are available as ala carte.This is very bad for customers.
It will take 1 or 2 months bro. Samething happening in ADTV for all newly added channels

without Travel Xp hd channel,Dish
Tv is a boring box for me.I think Dish Tv does not hear the voice of customer.Soon customer will not hear Dish Tv after beginning of Port system

without Travel Xp hd channel,Dish
Tv is a boring box for me.I think Dish Tv does not hear the voice of customer.Soon customer will not hear Dish Tv after beginning of Port system
Port System still is a long way to go.People have started moving to other DTH from dishtv.

It will take 1 or 2 months bro. Samething happening in ADTV for all newly added channels
Bro if channels can be added to alacarte section instantly.Then why such a big delay of 1 to 2 months for updating the necessary bouquets.

Some Exclusive Pics of Movies Now HD & Times Now HD from Dish TV:

Picture Quality is Great.

Movies Now HD

c916b534a0900b4175f7b5a076e7d90c.jpg
be91152dabd7ec4e9b6a57fe994677b4.jpg

Times Now HD

4b74022dbdd6a430894a7927c9957835.jpg
063b33d9b61e491cc74aa8ace4135603.jpg

There is no reward for fixing your own mistake.
Movies now HD was present in tatasky since the beginning I think more than 2 years ago..so award for dishtv from my side🤣 ..sony rox came and gone but not added to dishtv....i don't know what's their problem...when customer is ready to pay why can't they simply add the channels as soon as possible...
They are continuously adding and removing baba channels but not ready to fulfil customer needs....
.Throw your DTH and simply move...or wait for Jio. Then they will realise

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock