2 KU BAND LNB (1 Monoblock & 1 Single) IN 2 FEET DISH (65cm)

NIAZ MORSHED

Reaction score
3 Satellites, 2 KU BAND LNB
(1 Monoblock & 1 Single)
IN 2 FEET DISH (65cm)

Using From Dhaka, Bangladesh
Thanks Regards

18198561_10211864112054866_6881393576672587460_n.jpg

Hi Niaz Morshed,

My setting of Monoblock LNB is almost same but I am getting FTA channels from both Telstar@138e and Laosat@128e just with the Monoblock LNB only.But in my setting signals suffer on both satellites because they are 10 degrees apart.So your setting of an additional LNB is much better.By the way I am not getting Vinasat at all here in Punjab.

Please post some pictures of the channels and their signals received on the 3 satellites.

Thanks

I will give u photo very soon coz
I had photos but I didn't get find those link
Please give time

Hi Niaz Morshed,

My setting of Monoblock LNB is almost same but I am getting FTA channels from both Telstar@138e and Laosat@128e just with the Monoblock LNB only.But in my setting signals suffer on both satellites because they are 10 degrees apart.So your setting of an additional LNB is much better.By the way I am not getting Vinasat at all here in Punjab.

Please post some pictures of the channels and their signals received on the 3 satellites.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock