• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion 2019 General Elections' Results - Updates & Discussions

telugurocks

Dream Shine
Reaction score
All 25 MPs will join Modi soon ;)
If they join with BJP, andhra pradesh people never believe that party.

Current situation of BJP is worst than Congress. Anyhow both parties thrown into bay of Bengal.

hike

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Modi never used abusive words for MMS. Just look at Majbur Gathbandhan they abused so much. Gunda, Chor, Kutta etc etc all these words are used by opposition for modi. Modi used these words for any opposition parties or MMS ??
If you are fan of majbur gathbandhan then you will never accept my words or my feelings. But I don't care you accept or not bro. After all we all know who is going to become PM of india again.
Gr8 answer
So far, we have always been united against Modi ji. We didn't like our honourable PM before, we don't like him even now. And the result shows
I feel really bad about you 'united against Modi'
He he. With all due respect to our honorable PM of India, we will continue to dislike him. We can't forget all that he has done.

#TN Remembers
Oh shut up I'm ROFL
Just wait and watch..
🙏
:lol:

These Lovers can even agree to lose democracy and no elections from next time.
He's not belong to dynasty so don't worry he will let you vote against him.
Anyway, I am expecting Modi Ji to do better in these years rather than the last 5 years. :smile2:
Hope whole our India gets clean and dust free like Indore. :smile2:
[P.S.: Indore is the cleanest city of India.]
Once you are saying rather than and once cleanest city isn't that confusing bcoz both happened in last years???

Last edited:

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As expected Salman didn't reacted anything towards this cheap act. However media took byte and doing clickbait everywhere. Even TOI didn't stopped themselves from doing it.

Salman Khan reacts to the ongoing meme trend on social media | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India
Another clickbait.

Article mentions nothing about Aish but title's on her. Trying to juice out traffic from these celebrities and controversies.

Aishwarya Rai's reaction to Vivek Oberoi's Exit poll meme | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

Siva

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
Congratulations @Anish Pai bro. You should be very happy today! Congratulations to NDA too for the great victory!! Getting more seats than last time is quite an achievement. Proves that Modi mania is still alive in the entire country except 3-4 states. Hope our PM makes the country and it's people stronger with good governance!

hike

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Congratulations @Anish Pai bro. You should be very happy today! Congratulations to NDA too for the great victory!! Getting more seats than last time is quite an achievement. Proves that Modi mania is still alive in the entire country except 3-4 states. Hope our PM makes the country and it's people stronger with good governance!
Why only Anish we were also there but we used to think that the forum should not only go through political drama. Very bad @Siva bro very bad. *CRYING*