2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,077
No it still the same
Button response is still not ok
Tomm senior engineer will come and see let's hope he solves it and I'll ask him also for the software

oh...my stb download id is 20...its also having problem same...som times button wont response, epg time is also slow..i think its hardware prob,wont b corrected by any software...ok bro if possible get the file...

Dude there's no hardware problem because my old stb had download id 40 and it was to same and now I have a swapped hd box with download id 44 and it's bit more worse

so download id 40 is better...i also read somewere that download id 36 is the most stable one for 2011hdstb....one more question can hd stb downgraded with old software,i mean ur box with id-44 can be downgraded with 40 or 36???

This type of problems will be solved if it's possible to buy good HD boxes for ourselves from good brands......

ya should be like mobile handsets...handset of ur choice n sim n service of operator...stb of our choice n tv channels of private dth...trai should bring that rule..

Trai should make this fast along with portability of STB.....DTH service should be limited to downlink only and rest should be on our hands.....

Trai should formulate new rules & regulations for DTH portability & at least force DTH operators for portability at the time of license renewal.

It has been 10 years since DTH platform availabile in India. So its high time to make way for DTH portability. DTH operators will keep telling half-truth regarding portability but one has to look to other countries for such things in order to decide about portability. STB is a piece of technology so there must be way for DTH portability.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock