2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,074
I just got my new d2h hd 2222 box, however the download id of my box is 11 and so far its not being updated... Customer support is saying that it may take upto 15-20 days more to roll out the update... Any help in this matter? Also the resolution is 1080i and i am dearly looking for 1080p... Is that a part of the new update? And does it make the picture quality any better as you know 1080p in technical terms is much better than 1080i... Thanks.

@Sukhish, I don't think there will be any change in picture quality with change in firmware unless there is issue with current firmware. All the HD channels are transmitted either in 720P or 1080i resolution. Your TV is capable of upconverting it to native resolution of the panel (in your case 1080P). So, don't expect any change in picture quality with FW upgrade.

Hello, Can u please confirm that now we can control Dolby Digital volume(Surround) on hd channels via videocon RF remote?

manig said:
34gt37s.jpg

Received update this morning.

Pros:
- EPG loading times are now perfect. Earlier it took several minutes to update.
- Pressing VOD button on remote opens 'Recorded Videos' list.
- Boot time is bit fast.
- UI is nice.

Cons:
- Pressing BLUE button while viewing recorded programs no longer shows EDIT video menu. I guess this feature is now completely removed.

6i8h7q.jpg

Activate recording topup by paying 199 one time only and 30/month tell the cc guys they'll do it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock