Good News 230 FTA Channels Topup

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 263
  • Views: Views 43,764
Can I get this bundle pack with out paying any ncf then
Means only airtel ROI FTA pack
Naah! You need to take at least one paid channel to get this topup on complementary basis.

By the way, your account can't be active without any channel subscribed. You'll not get any channel only in suspended account & for subscribing anything you need to do recharge which will lead to activation of your preferred plan.

Hi all my friends i am activating my airtel STB after more than one year. My old package was economy sports pack. Will i get my old package or not when i will recharge my account. if not then which package should i activate. I prefer sports channels most.

Last edited:
One thing more how i can get all FTA channels. I am from punjab and i prefer punjab channels most.

Hi all my friends i am activating my airtel STB after more than one year. My old package was economy sports pack. Will i get my old package or not when i will recharge my account. if not then which package should i activate. I prefer sports channels most.
You will not get your old package bro. I will suggest you that it will be better if you make your own pack with your favourite channels.
For FTA Channels you can activate FTA TopUp for ROI.

You will not get your old package bro. I will suggest you that it will be better if you make your own pack with your favourite channels.
For FTA Channels you can activate FTA TopUp for ROI.
What is the way to active all FTA channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock