2days to go! upload your photo in DP Diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm little surprised that this thread is not yet been closed!
May be staff members are waiting for someone to press the report button!
Is it so? @shantanu, @Basil, @sumitroy & @Bapun Raz bros (staffs online now)?

Pranab bro I don't moderate this section.It is out of my jurisdiction.You can report the thread incase you feel it should be closed.

@diwa2020

Let me first say kudos to you for this initiative. We at least got to know each other's face.

But bro you must understand that you can request but you should not force anyone to do so.

Thread is there for 2 to 3 days. Most of active members must have noticed this thread. If they are interested they will surely change their dp likewise done by most of Bros here.

There are few Bros who doesn't want to even disclose there original name how can you expect them to show there face?

Hope you understood & will not force anyone to change there dp through PM or any other ways.

Regards,
Shantanu

Every1 wants to see Shawl Bro :p:cool:
@shawl_who please show us your 99 year old face :ROFLMAO:
I reply for this msg.... Then y u don't upload urs? What wrong in this? He expected someone face, so I ask he's photo. Thats it

Last edited:
We have gone through a team discussion over this topic and reached to a conclusion to Close/Lock this topic.

Reasons behind this decision are:
  • Thread starter (@diwa2020) asking for members original picture forcefully
  • Thread starter has started over 30 conversation today itself with many active members asking to add their own images which was abuse of the Conversation system
  • Thread starter keeps bumping this thread daily asking members to post their DP which is equal to spam, if anyone wants they will do in their own wish anytime, anyways
  • Many members like to remain anonymous on the internet, espicially on community forums because of privacy reason and sharing images wouldn't be feasible for them
  • Members feel annoying when someone PMs them asking for something which they are not interested to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock