Breaking 37 channels will be removed from Tata Sky w.e.f 7th October 2018

Bro if you are divorced with TS and happy with Airtel than why writing in this thread, be happy their and I think in my opinion it's unnecessary to write in other dth thread. Those guys who are happy with TS it's their own problems and their own dth, and the unlucky ones in your words, and you have got no right to give them salt and mirchi and make fun. Unnecessarily making an issue. Moderators please see these posts.
Are you out of your mind. You know the meaning of *Forum*

Bro if you are divorced with TS and happy with Airtel than why writing in this thread, be happy their and I think in my opinion it's unnecessary to write in other dth thread. Those guys who are happy with TS it's their own problems and their own dth, and the unlucky ones in your words, and you have got no right to give them salt and mirchi and make fun. Unnecessarily making an issue. Moderators please see these posts.
There's no such rule. :) We have the right to express. I don't find any thing offensive. I own two TS connections too.

Anyone can express his/her views in any thread. There's no such rule.

Bros if anyone can write any thing because it's a forum and can make any fun(I feel likewise) then I don't know the meaning of forum. Soooooo soooorrry.

Bros if anyone can write any thing because it's a forum and can make any fun(I feel likewise) then I don't know the meaning of forum. Soooooo soooorrry.
cool bro...he didn't say anything wrong.he made fun of TS nd nt d users...do u feel lucky to own dth nd get notice like this? and @Vadirocks should also remind what happend to Airtel users before ipl...these all r part in any dth at sometym...nothing feel funny/offence.

Last edited:
@Sumo Brother.... DreamDTH is for everyone...

Everyone as right to write in any DTH section
See Me Im using Dishtv but talking all DTH section
If something wrong in Post, Please report that post with valid reason
Staff members will do justice
So I don't think @Vadirocks bro done something wrong...
He says in Funny ways
take is as a funny.
if still hurting Sorry for you Bro..

@Sumo Brother.... DreamDTH is for everyone...

Everyone as right to write in any DTH section
See Me Im using Dishtv but talking all DTH section
If something wrong in Post, Please report that post with valid reason
Staff members will do justice
So I don't think @Vadirocks bro done something wrong...
He says in Funny ways
take is as a funny.
if still hurting Sorry for you Bro..
Ok bro.

cool bro...he didn't say anything wrong.he made fun of TS nd nt d users...do u feel lucky to own dth nd get notice like this? and @Vadirocks should also remind what happend to Airtel users before ipl...these all r part in any dth at sometym...nothing feel funny/offence.
Ok Bro, no issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock