Breaking 37 channels will be removed from Tata Sky w.e.f 7th October 2018

None of the channels will be removed?
Now Tata Sky is not in favour of tariff order there may be some channels which may be removed also if it is not on their terms .Also 9xO may again land on Tata Sky ,it is expected from a premium DTH to be aware which are the channels on the platform currently and go ahead with a notice which is not checked from their end.

Now Tata Sky is not in favour of tariff order there may be some channels which may be removed also if it is not on their terms .Also 9xO may again land on Tata Sky ,it is expected from a premium DTH to be aware which are the channels on the platform currently and go ahead with a notice which is not checked from their end.
Possibly No Bro!
I am talking about Zee & indiacast channels. They will be removed or not?

I am talking about Zee & indiacast channels. They will be removed or not?

Most probably they will not be removed. Basically if negotiations fail option is to go for ROI for both of them.In fact Tata Sky had removed 13 ZEEL channels previously which were not there on the platform for a year, few years back and in worst case only this may happen and both will not want this ,as customers will suffer.

Guys! In One Way! Tata Sky Strategical Team Has Made A Mistake!

They Have Applied & Paid For All TPs In Gsat 10 ( You All Knew That)

Also They Have Asked & Submitted Application For Insat 4A Replacement Satellite! TPs!

Now They Must Pay & Get TPs

If Not Pay Penalty

All current packs and deals will be cease if trai and star lawsuit completes in supreme Court. After that same price in all dths, no negotiations, no discounts.current long term recharge also might be cease.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock