Breaking 38th Online E-Auction on 11 February 2019

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 229
  • Views: Views 37,241
Status
Not open for further replies.
Means, DD Freedish rates are almost 4 times private DTHs, right?
Why such high rates, is it because the customer base is high?

That high price of 15 crore to only for hindi, it's 1/3 in case of regional language. DD kept it high so that less hindi chs add in latest auction. Another reason is LCN incentives which private operators gets but no such thing in DD. And Lastly it has more than 3 crore users

Only big broadcasters like Star TV ,Sony, Zee and Indiacast(Color Tv) broadcaster will be bidding at such a high price for their channels like Zee Anmol,Star Utsav Star Bharat,Sony Pal ,Dangal TV,India TV,Aaj Tak,Sony wah,Star Utsav movies,RishTey Cineplex,Rishtey TV and Mtv beats will be surely taking part in Auction.All other smaller Broadcaster may not bid,that is my thinking as all above channel have very high Barc rating in following link so they will continue as due to thier good BARC rating they are getting lot of ads.
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India

Not 4 but 25 times higher if we take case of 30 million subscriber base and 50 times in case of 15 million subscriber base.(for Hindi GEC bucket).

Their subscriber base is huge especially in Rural areas.Also since slots are lesser higher price.

Yes,and some pay channels which not find viewers due to current scenario of Trai rules can join dd freedish platform sothat they can get 30 millions viewers and generate revenue..So I don't think 54 vacant slots can't be fulfilled..

Yes,and some pay channels which not find viewers due to current scenario of Trai rules can join dd freedish platform sothat they can get 30 millions viewers and generate revenue..So I don't think 54 vacant slots can't be fulfilled..
TRAI made a rule that a channel cannot be paid on one platform and FTA on another. Notices already sent to some channels.

TRAI made a rule that a channel cannot be paid on one platform and FTA on another. Notices already sent to some channels.
Not applicable bro for DD FD as this is a public Free Broadcaster .. Above one you mentioned is for Pay Operators only :ok2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock