Breaking 38th Online E-Auction on 11 February 2019

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 229
  • Views: Views 37,240
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are these amounts compared to carriage fee in other DTH?
How much will be ezMall for example, paying per year to TS or Airtel?

Ts n ADTV taking this as Zee Bouquets .. so only Ezmall they not changing all Zee channels they're taking so they'll get discounts .

For DDFD the base price is 15 crore.If a FTA channel (say ezMall) is the seeker in the deal with TS and Airtel then depending upon the monthly subscription of the channel the carriage fee would be calculated.

DPO
Subscriber Base
Carriage Fee per subscriber (In Paisa)
Total Carriage Fee payable to DPO
Airtel15 Million0.215 Million * 0.2 = 30 Lakhs
Tata Sky16 Million0.216 Million * 0.2 = 32 Lakhs

*Rough calculations.Might not be accurate.This only applies if monthly subscription of the channel is less than 5% which can expected for ezMall :hehe:. If monthly subscription is higher than 5% then Carriage Fee will reduce further.

This ofcourse is only the carriage fee.Placment fee etc, if paid by the broadcaster would be extra.

Anyone have idea how many slots for each genre ie A,B,C and D specifically for music channels i.e B bucket out of total 54 slots.

Yes for MPEG-4 slots the invitation price is 5 lakh. But how many slots are there they have not declared. Also they will be encrypted so will not be available on Dishtv.
Bro all the dd free dish channels are available in dishtv with dd free dish logo and I think these channels will also get added in dishtv

Bro all the dd free dish channels are available in dishtv with dd free dish logo and I think these channels will also get added in dishtv

Only MPEG-2 ( 80 channels) will be available the rest 24 ( MPEG-4 slots) are encrypted and may not be available on Dishtv for sure.

Dish TV showing all DD free dish channel then is dd sports live cricket stream coming or blocked in dish TV. Any idea ? Other Dth blocking DD sports channel during match time.

Dish TV showing all DD free dish channel then is dd sports live cricket stream coming or blocked in dish TV. Any idea ? Other Dth blocking DD sports channel during match time.
all dth cable networks block that its due to sc order

For DDFD the base price is 15 crore.If a FTA channel (say ezMall) is the seeker in the deal with TS and Airtel then depending upon the monthly subscription of the channel the carriage fee would be calculated.

DPO
Subscriber Base
Carriage Fee per subscriber (In Paisa)
Total Carriage Fee payable to DPO
Airtel15 Million0.215 Million * 0.2 = 30 Lakhs
Tata Sky16 Million0.216 Million * 0.2 = 32 Lakhs

*Rough calculations.Might not be accurate.This only applies if monthly subscription of the channel is less than 5% which can expected for ezMall :hehe:. If monthly subscription is higher than 5% then Carriage Fee will reduce further.

This ofcourse is only the carriage fee.Placment fee etc, if paid by the broadcaster would be extra.
Means, DD Freedish rates are almost 4 times private DTHs, right?
Why such high rates, is it because the customer base is high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock