3925 H TP on 83E

knd1983

Reaction score
Hi All,
It is fascinationg to read super stories here with their own dish and FTA channels. I do have a 6ft dish and lately realized that I don't get any signal for TP 3925 H 28500 8psk transponder on INSAT 4A. The target was new EPIC channel that is shifted here.

I tried my dad's 10ft dish while mine is 6ft only. Didn't get anything in both setups. Most other transponders are in 70-75% signal quality/strength.

There are updates in lyngsat.com for this TP and someone gets signal on this..but not me.. Do you guys have any recommendation/tips/help on this subject?

Regards,
Kiran

Hi All,
It is fascinationg to read super stories here with their own dish and FTA channels. I do have a 6ft dish and lately realized that I don't get any signal for TP 3925 H 28500 8psk transponder on INSAT 4A. The target was new EPIC channel that is shifted here.

I tried my dad's 10ft dish while mine is 6ft only. Didn't get anything in both setups. Most other transponders are in 70-75% signal quality/strength.

There are updates in lyngsat.com for this TP and someone gets signal on this..but not me.. Do you guys have any recommendation/tips/help on this subject?

Regards,
Kiran
Lyngsat having old details, not updating frequently. You can check in flysat dot com.

Thanks for response. Dont want to outrightly disagree for your kindness but....

I did see few snapshots of EPIC tv on this forum where the channels mentions it is moving to Insat 4A from oct 26.
Breaking News - W.e.f. 25 Oct. "EPIC HD" to be Shutdown(SD Remain Same & Changing position IS 20 TO insat 4A).

So this is showing up in lyngsat also and that is the reason I believe lyngsat frequencies are updated. At-least the signal should show up for this channel.
I did have doubt that lyngsat could be outdated but after EPIC is supposedly added to same TP, I have to believe lyngsat is also upto date.

Regards,
Kiran

This TP is weak. So Some time mostly @evening. it's receiving Signals. I also getting issue on same TP.

I have 5 feet dish for Insat 4a.

Doesnt work on 10ft dish, Had checked at day time.
So just wrote an email to epic channel guys to choose a different transponder to reach better!

On a side LNB and you have signal! What/how much are you getting for 3805 H ?

I'm not getting but Yes it seems, lyngsat and flysat both have it listed as FTA/MPEG4/HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock