3925 H TP on 83E

Few years ago I was getting these tp's on 4ft dish but now a days I'm unable to lock signal and for some specific time no signal accured in the morning.

Thanks everyone for your replies. At late late evening I got this TP finally. There are channels getting added to that TP!
A diferent topic, although I got the question when I was trying to fine tune dish direction...

Have anyone got any software/stb which can be totally controlled by android. When I go to DISH, I should be able to see whats on TV so that searching, tuning etc can be done without running up and down to my roof!

Have anyone got any software/stb which can be totally controlled by android. When I go to DISH, I should be able to see whats on TV so that searching, tuning etc can be done without running up and down to my roof!

Which receiver are you using?

Did something about it! But Needs twp phones and a laptop or three phones to be real good.
This STB has a wireless remote option. So RUn wireless remote on one mobile. Run team viewer on laptop. From 2nd phone, connect to the laptop through teamviewer! Found difficult to manage remote+teamviewer in same phone with split screen option of android 7. But doable. 3 phone/2phone+laptop setup is good since I have spare phones.

Sat finder is OK but not perfect [or I'm making it beep too early may be, thinking as I'm writing this]. Not perfect becasue it would beep high but wont get all possible transponders. I'm trying Intelsat 20 on side LNB. I may get Arirang World while sat finder beeps but not others. To optimize this I think I required a visual method. Wanted to actually try Apstar at main LNB, 83deg on side LNB, DD free dish on same dish. And Intelsats on side LNBs!

Anyways... Seems like I'm going away from the thread topic I have started :)

Last edited:
Did something about it! But Needs twp phones and a laptop or three phones to be real good.
This STB has a wireless remote option. So RUn wireless remote on one mobile. Run team viewer on laptop. From 2nd phone, connect to the laptop through teamviewer! Found difficult to manage remote+teamviewer in same phone with split screen option of android 7. But doable. 3 phone/2phone+laptop setup is good since I have spare phones.

Well that's... creative! Maybe I'm missing something in your description. Do you use your laptop with a TV tuner card as a display device?

Thanks!

No, more basic. Kep laptop in front of TV with teamviewer and camera application running. I'm on the roof where I connect to laptop teamviewer from mobile phone. Not investing on tuner cards although I dream of finding b*ss/codes and watching free tv. Cant invest on these heavily because channels might move out from that satellite..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock