DTH updates 40th eauction for R1 slots announced.

But Aastha,Sanskar and Aastha Bhajan are most demanded religious channel in hindi belt...Many peoples complained earlier regarding that when these channels went off air in dd freedish platform..
I think it's missed opportunity that these channels are FTA channels. They can easily charge ₹19. Religious people would easily pay for it.

I watch these channels. I know how to subscribe for it.
Bro you watch because you have some interest but 70-80% young generation dont like these channels, even on our forum too maximum members make fun of these channels and old age peoples who want to watch these channels are unable to subscribe. So its better that these are FTA.
In my case I always activate these channels for my parents and some time me too watch these channels.

Last edited:
Bro you watch because you have some interest but 70-80% young generation dont like these channels, even on our forum too maximum members make fun of these channels and old age peoples who want to watch these channels are unable to subscribe. So its better that these are FTA.
Ikr. Religion is immortal. I binge watch lectures all day long. My lover thing it's good for soul. Just like Ted talks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock