4k set top box update?

You also try to complaint in. D2h Facebook, they will react Ver fast.

You also try to complaint in. D2h Facebook, they will react Ver fast.
i also activated the recording feature & still didn't get the new firmware so canceled it immediately, also contacted them on FB & they sent an engineer to my place who said the same thing i mentioned before, "sir no update for 4k box & we can't update it manually".

Guys, please confirm whether you are getting any 4k channels currently in this d2h service ?

I am not a d2h user, but I am curious to know about the 4k channels in Indian dth.

Guys, please confirm whether you are getting any 4k channels currently in this d2h service ?

I am not a d2h user, but I am curious to know about the 4k channels in Indian dth.

Currently No 4K Available But InFuture They Will Launch It (TravelXP 4K , Insight4K & Their Own 4K Channel)

Currently No 4K Available But InFuture They Will Launch It (TravelXP 4K , Insight4K & Their Own 4K Channel)
I purchased D2h 4K STB more than 2.5 years ago. Since then 'TravelXP 4K, Disovery 4K will be launched very soon'. That 'Very soon' not arrived yet. So I scrapped D2h 4K and got TS HD STB. There is practically no chance of launching any 4K channels anytime soon (The earliest possibilities FIFA World Cup 2018 or CWC World Cup 2019).

Pranab Bro How Was You Feel IN TS HD Are You Satisfied Their Service Or Not

Pranab Bro How Was You Feel IN TS HD Are You Satisfied Their Service Or Not
Mayur ,

Even I am curious to know about the TS HD STB.

Recently I give a try to migrate to Airtel internet box 4k ( which has more HD channels) quality very poor compere to D2H 4K STB
and this my complete family observation.

The D2H 4K STB quality even for SD is looks like HD even on 55 inch tv , but the 4K STB Video & audio quality is very superior
compare Airtel internet box 4k box ( d2h 4k looks like 3d picture) , so now again decided to stay with D2h 4K STB after spending 7.5 k :)

See below D2H 4K Decoder spec supports , is TS HD STB support the same ?

Capabilities - DVB-S2; MPEG-4 Part10, HEVC
Demodulator Front End - DVB-S2 8PSK and QPSK
Video Decoder - MPEG-4 PART 10; HEVC up to 4K p60

Yes Bro TS HD STB Support Above Mention Criteria But HD Picture Quality Little Bit Blusher Because They Compressed TP Bendwith

@maheshav bro, I was in a similar situation like you 2 months ago and really confused between airtel internet 4K & TS HD.
I posted multiple queries in DDF and went for TS HD as suggested by most (but there are few 'experts' who came up with some loose talks, rather they should skip my queries if not interested).
I'm little disappointed with TS HD channels pq compared to d2h. Someone said TS provides compressed HD channels to allocate its 100 HD channels. SD channels pq is better than d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock