Breaking 5 HD Channels Added by D2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,514
Not me. Also how to know whether they are charging me for SONY TEN 3 HD and Sony ESPN HD as I had opted for Sony Happy India Sports Pack but still not getting these 2 channels :-(

Not me. Also how to know whether they are charging me for SONY TEN 3 HD and Sony ESPN HD as I had opted for Sony Happy India Sports Pack but still not getting these 2 channels :-(
aslo i don't get Sony ten 3 HD , and Sony Espn HD not available on D2h . Call cc ask them all details about your pack

Last edited:
I am not getting star suvarna HD channel available in star kannada tamil HD premium pack. Called cc, they said they have issued a command to activate that but still not coming, now said they raise a complaint so engineer will visit my place to check the issue. Just to activate one channel engineer will visit, wow, what a service :angry2:(n)

I am not getting star suvarna HD channel available in star kannada tamil HD premium pack. Called cc, they said they have issued a command to activate that but still not coming, now said they raise a complaint so engineer will visit my place to check the issue. Just to activate one channel engineer will visit, wow, what a service :angry2:(n)
they told same thing with me , i am not getting Star Gold Select HD ? i told them no issue wit my STB ,there is problem from your side

they told same thing with me , i am not getting Star Gold Select HD ? i told them no issue wit my STB ,there is problem from your side
Ok, Engineer is coming then do one thing please!

Give the d2h STB to him and tell him to give it to the respective d2h people.

one or the other excuse to loot customers..should be reported to Trai, But they seem to be completely biased.
they issue show-cause notice to Airtel dth but at the same time completely ignore dishtv d2h group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock