Breaking 5 HD Channels Added by D2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,505
Please help,I have recharged my coustmer id according to trai rule and created my own plan through d2h website bt my primary connection is showing the channels bt my mirror one is only showing fta channels not a single paid channel is coming in mirror one,and also contacted coustmer care bt they dnt know what to do in this case, Please give some advice

Please help,I have recharged my coustmer id according to trai rule and created my own plan through d2h website bt my primary connection is showing the channels bt my mirror one is only showing fta channels not a single paid channel is coming in mirror one,and also contacted coustmer care bt they dnt know what to do in this case, Please give some advice
The only advice I can give is dump D2h and switch to other dth. The longer you stay with D2h the longer you suffer.

I am not getting star suvarna HD channel available in star kannada tamil HD premium pack. Called cc, they said they have issued a command to activate that but still not coming, now said they raise a complaint so engineer will visit my place to check the issue. Just to activate one channel engineer will visit, wow, what a service :angry2:(n)
The Service engineer has not called so I called just now and CC said channel service is not in thier platform right now and once the channel sevice available they will activate for me. I told them channel availabe in number 995 but he said channel service is not available right now.
Is any one getting that channel 995 Star Suvarna HD?
My login id also not working from yesterday evening, its not throwing any error but it comes back to login screen again:wall:

The Service engineer has not called so I called just now and CC said channel service is not in thier platform right now and once the channel sevice available they will activate for me. I told them channel availabe in number 995 but he said channel service is not available right now.
Is any one getting that channel 995 Star Suvarna HD?
My login id also not working from yesterday evening, its not throwing any error but it comes back to login screen again:wall:
Also i am not getting star Gold select HD , Sony Ten 3 HD

Last edited:
I m not getting Star Suvarna HD and Star sports kannada even subscribed... any one getting...?

I m not getting Star Suvarna HD and Star sports kannada even subscribed... any one getting...?
I have faced same issue, cc said they have issued command to start service three times. I exhausted and changed my pack with out those channels. Even they book complaint and send there engineer but person said no problem with stb and asked me to call cc.

I have faced same issue, cc said they have issued command to start service three times. I exhausted and changed my pack with out those channels. Even they book complaint and send there engineer but person said no problem with stb and asked me to call cc.
Now I m getting both Star Suvarna HD and Star sports Kannada...
IMG-20190218-125020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock