3. EDU TV
4. KYENI TV
5. HERITAGE TV

RE: "5 New Channel" Started on Eutelsat-22 @ 72*East

vijay mahanta said:
Any footprints in India?

:no, beam ( C band west hemi) reaching only upto Iran :S

No the beam is near Afganistan and we see some members with 9ft to12 feet dishes are getting 9*E to 13*E in south & Turaksat-2E at Ranchi on 12feet then every thing is possible ?

Are you getting signals bro? If yes, please post some screenshots to see the strength of the signal.

bro... its not eutelsat . its INTELSAT -22 72.1degree

jenius-jatt said:
I don't have setup ? Mostly 99% ss are their in my posts but you didn't reply see the signal ss on this link & reply there as Team member .

{Pics} "PEACE_TV CHINES" Started on Asiasat-7

I just replied over there! And where did I say you don't have setup? If you don't have setup, you don't even aware of these additions that I am very well aware of. Since there was a coverage discussion, showing the signal strength would be good always. Can you post the signal strength?

Sadiq said:
I just replied over there! And where did I say you don't have setup? If you don't have setup, you don't even aware of these additions that I am very well aware of. Since there was a coverage discussion, showing the signal strength would be good always. Can you post the signal strength?
he don't have setup of 72* East,
He only posted after seeing on other site like flysat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock