DDF Exclusive 6 New Star India Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 14,282
I have noticed some funny incident on their packs.
Their bengali base pack (available channels 14) price ₹49.
Bengali Base
Their Hindi base pack (available channels 12, excluding Star Jalsha & Jalsha Movies) price ₹49.
Hindi Base
So, according to me, people should not choose their Hindi base pack, instead of that, people (even HSM) can choose their bengali base pack. 2 more popular channels they will get as extra.
Even, Star Jalsha's rating also be increased. :biggrin::wink2::ok2::rofl2::lol:

Earlier we bengali users were getting 10 chs, but hindi were getting 12 at same 49 rupee so it seems they are counter balancing this time. :lol:

Still don't see the new star bouquets in Airtel dth...more than a month now

They can't show the bouquets within 30 days of publishing even if they want to :lol: Any change in RIO will come into effect after 30 days of publishing by the broadcaster.New Star bouquets will be officially available in one or two days on DPOs which would have signed the RIO for these bouquets already.

They can't show the bouquets within 30 days of publishing even if they want to :lol: Any change in RIO will come into effect after 30 days of publishing by the broadcaster.New Star bouquets will be officially available in one or two days on DPOs which would have signed the RIO for these bouquets already.
Sun direct added from day before yesterday

Tata Sky not yet added these packs....The things which are beneficial to customer never gets added on time.

Tata Sky not yet added these packs....The things which are beneficial to customer never gets added on time.

Guys start shooting mails to TS CEO . I already did and got a call back from from them, they are telling again to wait till Monday.

We are paying same money but getting less chs than broadcaster's list , this issue needs to be solved ASAP

Just got a call from Tatasky, they are saying that Star India has not communicated to tatasky 30 days before so tatasky failed to update new packs. Tatasky team is now working on this to get these things sorted out but refused to give any time limit

So guys keep shooting mails to tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock