Sad News 9XM and 9X Jalwa will be removed w.e.f 26 Feb 19 due to non-execution of agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its from 9X Media Pvt. Ltd.

UdFVRqB.jpg

It seems they are removing all good and free channels mastiii and now 9x jalwa

9XM music channel removal not acceptable! Good and number one latest bollywood music channel! Good theme content chottae and badae! All other platforms have this channel. Why d2h remove?

9XM music channel removal not acceptable! Good and number one latest bollywood music channel! Good theme content chottae and badae! All other platforms have this channel. Why d2h remove?
in every channel removal scroll same reason given agreement problem :wall:

I can't believe that Videocon has decided to remove 9XM and 9X Jalwa and has already removed Mastiii just becuase they belong to small networks (9X Media and Sri Adhikari Brothers respectively). Small networks should be placed at par with the Stars, Zees, Sonys and Viacoms. Videocon won't dare to remove Sony Mix, MTV or even Zoom because they are from bigger networks, but it has already removed India's No.1 music channel and will soon remove another two! :angry2:

vd2h shift to dish tv i think its possible

I can't believe that Videocon has decided to remove 9XM and 9X Jalwa and has already removed Mastiii just becuase they belong to small networks (9X Media and Sri Adhikari Brothers respectively). Small networks should be placed at par with the Stars, Zees, Sonys and Viacoms. Videocon won't dare to remove Sony Mix, MTV or even Zoom because they are from bigger networks, but it has already removed India's No.1 music channel and will soon remove another two! :angry2:
mastiii, 9xm, 9x jalwa all this dish tv getting from freedish. But look like they want much more from this small networks. :angry2: :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock