Aamir Ali in SAB TV's popular sitcom "FIR"

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
vlSRR.png

Actor Aamir Ali, who returns to small screen as Inspector Bajrang Pandey in SAB TV's popular sitcom "FIR", had a tough time shooting for the show on the very first day.

The very first scene required Aamir to make a entry in his typical character's style while eating bananas and paan. But it so happened that he had to take many retakes to ensure the shot was perfect.

As a result, he ended up having too many bananas and paan, and was put off by even the sight of the two items. The cast and crew of the show now tease him by offering him bananas for lunch every day.

"It was my first day of shoot and it required me to eat a whole lot of bananas and paan continuously. Initially I thought it will be an easy task as I am very fond of food. But little did I know that I will have to do innumerable re-takes and by the end of every take, I will be a few bananas down," said Aamir.

"I was dieting... I was actually too full and couldn't even drink water. But now when I look at the final shot, all the continuous eating was worth it!" he added.

http://www.tvnext.in/news/157/ARTICLE/4140/2011-04-13.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock