Seeking Help About forceful re-alignment of dish

• Thread starter AlanDS
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 5,106

AlanDS

Reaction score
Dear All,

I was moved to best fit pack by Dish TV today. But as that pack was expensive and didn't had many channels I wanted, I created my own pack and submitted. But when I submitted, I got following message :
Thank you for your request.
Your token number is: xxxxxxx
Important note: For you to be able to watch all your chosen channels, your Dish antenna needs to be re-aligned. Our technician would visit your place in the next 24 business hours (no visit charges applicable) to complete this request.
Your ticket number is: xxxxx
Since I am in Middle East, I cannot get ST2 signals. So what can I do to avoid this realignment and resubmit my pack which is applicable to NSS6 only? Did anybody face this issue?

Thanks

EDIT :
I rebuilt same pack for North zone and submitted. I got same message as above. But this time the pack got activated within 2 minutes. I think I have to decline or ignore the technician calls for re-alignment.

Last edited:
Dear All,

I was moved to best fit pack by Dish TV today. But as that pack was expensive and didn't had many channels I wanted, I created my own pack and submitted. But when I submitted, I got following message :

Since I am in Middle East, I cannot get ST2 signals. So what can I do to avoid this realignment and resubmit my pack which is applicable to NSS6 only? Did anybody face this issue?

Thanks

EDIT :
I rebuilt same pack for North zone and submitted. I got same message as above. But this time the pack got activated within 2 minutes. I think I have to decline or ignore the technician calls for re-alignment.

from where u had purchased ur connection??

Dear All,

Thanks

EDIT :
Nothing is going to happen, I had the same message month ago

If you are getting whatever you have chosen then be calm as nothing going to change.
And no one can force you to change for ST2 even if you are in India.
However you can re select your channels after 30 days in case you are not getting some channels you have selected and are not available at NSS6

I am from kerala.Two weeks ago I have requested CC to realign to ST2.So far didn't get any support from dish tv.Can we realign and update STB settings ourself?

I am from kerala.Two weeks ago I have requested CC to realign to ST2.So far didn't get any support from dish tv.Can we realign and update STB settings ourself?

Definitely. why wait

Definitely. why wait
You can realign your dish antenna and update your stb yourself but to view channels and packages you have to get a happy code from dish tv. So its better to ask cc or your nearby Dishtv dealer to realign to ST2.

Dear All,

Thanks

EDIT :
Which country you living middle East

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock