Seeking Help About multi tv

gadabarai

Reaction score
My package is super star one year pack,I want one more connection,I want to know the package and price.And what are the HD channels I get in second connection.right now my package is super star pack with silver HD. Kindly any one help about packa

My package is super star one year pack,I want one more connection,I want to know the package and price.And what are the HD channels I get in second connection.right now my package is super star pack with silver HD. Kindly any one help about packa

Bro for stb cost it depends what where u going to buy ;)

Monthly rental is between 150 to 250 depends upon pack ur using in 1st connection (sd & hd Channels) :)

So no problem in hd Channels but for sd package ull get the same superstar pack or equivalent to that bro ;)

Bro for stb cost it depends what where u going to buy ;)

Monthly rental is between 150 to 250 depends upon pack ur using in 1st connection (sd & hd Channels) :)

So no problem in hd Channels but for sd package ull get the same superstar pack or equivalent to that bro ;)
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock