DTH updates About That Recording Issue

Ajith Kumaru

Contributor
Reaction score
Just now I went to Sun shine customer care and asked about that Recording issue, and he just called his senior officer and asked about this problem, then officer replied that Sun direct engineers are working very hard for this issue and at the same time he said currently decoding process is going on, and with in a days they will provide OTA upgrade to our STBs after that all the problem will be solved, both AQ & PQ will be increased Recording issue will be cleared and also he said they going to add 10 more HD & 6+ SD channels with in this Diwali, so finally he mentioned that still they didn't started proper HEVC format, and that's why we are getting poor AQ & PQ :););)

Just now I went to Sun shine customer care and asked about that Recording issue, and he just called his senior officer and asked about this problem, then officer replied that Sun direct engineers are working very hard for this issue and at the same time he said currently decoding process is going on, and with in a days they will provide OTA upgrade to our STBs after that all the problem will be solved, both AQ & PQ will be increased Recording issue will be cleared and also he said they going to add 10 more HD & 6+ SD channels with in this Diwali, so finally he mentioned that still they didn't started proper HEVC format, and that's why we are getting poor AQ & PQ :););)
Thanks for the info bro.
There is only a week for Diwali, so ota expected by Diwali?..

Thanks for the info bro.
There is only a week for Diwali, so ota expected by Diwali?..
About OTA upgrade he asked us to wait for 7 to 10 days, and also he said that they going to add Zee Tamil HD channel on coming Saturday, let's see whether it happens or not ;);)

Customer care told me even they are working to allow playback of recorded files in computer. I dont still believe!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock