Actor Vishal to contest in RK Nagar by-election

Very Good News That EC Rejected His Nomination:kiss::welcome:

I Don't Want Actors In Tamil nadu Politics:no:
As long as people worshipping film stars , nothing will change .
why u both against actors??? judge ppl by their commitment not by their profession...there are few filmstars who want to change the socity...it can be observed in thier words...Like Arvind swamy,PrakashRaj,Kamal..

yes, her mentor was also an actor. Forgot his name.
Heard that Joseph Vijay will enter politics after retiring from films.

M.G.Ramachandran (M.G.R) He's a legend and this year is his Birth Centenary and India released coins commemorating #MGR100!!It's better you know his name.

Don't call Joseph Vijay it's a religious hate campaign created by H.Raja,just call him Vijay we in Tamilnadu know him simply as Vijay for 25 years.

Last edited:
M.G.Ramachandran (M.G.R) He's a legend and this year is his Birth Centenary and India released coins commemorating #MGR100!!It's better you know his name.

Don't call Joseph Vijay it's a religious hate campaign created by H.Raja,just call him Vijay we in Tamilnadu know him simply as Vijay for 25 years.
yeah...i too know about vijay anna...i don't like him much as an actor...but his simplicity nd guidence for fans just like thala(y)(y)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock