Actor Vishal to contest in RK Nagar by-election

@Jithin91 Shifting of Returning Officer not only because of Vishal Controversy bigger than that getting reported from R.K.Nagar consistently,So R.K.Nagar election heading towards another cancellation citing Law & order issues associated with Money Distribution.

கூட்டி கழித்து பாருங்கள், கணக்கு சரியா வரும்.. மீண்டும் ரத்தாகிறதா ஆர்.கே.நகர் தேர்தல்?

R.K.Nagar Election might be cancelled once again?

Last edited:
@Jithin91 Shifting of Returning Officer not only because of Vishal Controversy bigger than that getting reported from R.K.Nagar consistently,So R.K.Nagar election heading towards another cancellation citing Law & order issues associated with Money Distribution.

கூட்டி கழித்து பாருங்கள், கணக்கு சரியா வரும்.. மீண்டும் ரத்தாகிறதா ஆர்.கே.நகர் தேர்தல்?

R.K.Nagar Election might be cancelled once again?
oneindia is nt a believable site...
If its again cancelled, when the election will be held.. Its more than a year now..

oneindia is nt a believable site...
If its again cancelled, when the election will be held.. Its more than a year now..

Depending on the judgement on MLA disqualification case pending before high court TN is heading towards Emergency proclamation,it's matter of few more months followed by Governor's rule on behalf of President.So irrespective of this by-election TN Legislative assembly is heading for a dissolution.

Last edited:
Depending on the judgement on MLA disqualification case pending before high court TN is heading towards Emergency proclamation,it's matter of few more months followed by Governor's rule on behalf of President.So irrespective of this by-election TN Legislative assembly is heading for a dissolution.
I wish to see it happen soon.. Even at the time of Resort drama..

But the truth is its not going to happen any time soon..

But the truth is its not going to happen any time soon..

Its tricky but if you closely observe the happenings in TN it's obvious & impending very soon,It's matter of few more days this Govt won't last another three months for sure there are ample of reasons with proof for Central Govt to dissolve the State Govt but they are waiting for it to happen naturally but if it get saved by chance citing corruption this Govt will be dissolved pretty soon.

Seems ur egarly waiting to see the hevc in TN

Do u know how the TN Economy will bring down while the state govt get dissolve ??

U want see the business persons in TN get suffer ??

U'll encourage governor or president rule in any state in our country ??

Did u tell the same sentence situations are like in ur state ??

Do u think the the current central govt will held election as soon as after dissolved of present govt ??

didnt excpect this from u

Last edited:
Seems ur egarly waiting to see the hevc in TN
make it more clear..! Didn't get u

Do u know how the TN Economy will bring down while any state govt dissolve ??

U want see the business persons in TN get suffer ??
i don't know how president's rule will bring down a State's Economy nd more over how business man will suffer?
make it more clear.. Hearing this for the first time.

U'll encourage governor or president rule in any state in our country ??
Of course yes..! I don't have any specific problem with TN.

Did u tell the same sentence situations are like in ur state ??
Damn..Yes.! If my govt is not functioning well.. If its not looking out in people's matters.. 200% i will tell the same sentence..
more over that resort drama situations will never ever happen in my state..!

Do u think the the current central govt will held election as soon as after dissolved of present govt ??
no govt will allow an election soon after dissolution of a state govt.. it will take its own time..

didnt excpect this from u
i really don't know what you have expected from me.. but i really want that dummy non-working govt out from power in TN..!

@Gobinaath Sai bro i don't have any specific problem with TN. am a person who frequently travels to TN. I live adjacent to Coimbatore. My district shares border with TN. I had studied at CBE. I had worked at CBE for more than 2 years..
But again i do have problem with current govt and current scenario in TN.

Last edited:
@Gobinaath Bro really shocked you are talking like this whoever you support or against,this Govt under EPS-OPS is very weak & ineffective and not even able to solve petty issues of common man,this one year rule in TN is complete mockery of democracy.

First and main of all point is the Govt is formed on the basis of Vote for Jayalalitha.

Whatever JJ stood against this Govt allowed freely just to save their rule.

Daily protest somewhere by common man indicating the common man suffering on varied issues.

One thing is clear you are concerned about Business men & economy and won't give a ear to death cries in devil's rule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock