Seeking Help Add on problem

• Thread starter Rj7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 536

Rj7

Reaction score
I'm currently in tamil economy pack which expires in june. My add on packs expires in a week. If I continue using my base pack till june could I be able to add add-on packs until my base pack expires. I'm asking this because for the last two days I've been trying to add add-on packs and it says please select a live product for purchase.

1) Make sure you have enough money in your account to activate the add-ons until June. If not, add money.
2) Call Customer Care and request them to activate your add-ons for 4 (or 5, depending on when in June your base pack expires) months.

They would most probably do it. Or they would at least activate the add-ons for 1 month. Once they are added for a month, they will auto-renew every month until there is money in your account. Once activated, the only options to cancel add-ons are -- to call CC, or write them an email with details of Smart Card Number & Registered Mobile Number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock