add

Sadiq bro he is asking to change the packaging system. He is not wanting Ten Sports as an add on. He is wanting Ten Sports channel to be included as a part of super gold pack. I really why cant D2H provide any other sports channel except DD -Sports in super gold pack - lowest ROI base pack ? Whereas Reliance & Sun DTH are doing the same ! And to the thread starter please write a mail to D2H demanding your channel free of cost on super gold package.

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro he is asking to change the packaging system. He is not wanting Ten Sports as an add on. He is wanting Ten Sports channel to be included as a part of super gold pack. I really why cant D2H provide any other sports channel except DD -Sports in super gold pack - lowest ROI base pack ? Whereas Reliance & Sun DTH are doing the same ! And to the thread starter please write a mail to D2H demanding your channel free of cost on super gold package.

Oh really bro! Sorry I didn't understand. But let us wait what the thread starter is adding more on it.

And, yes at least one or two sports channels should be added in base packs. But it is not only D2H, but also, Airtel, Dish and Tatasky who don't have any sports channels in base pack.

Sadiq said:
Oh really bro! Sorry I didn't understand. But let us wait what the thread starter is adding more on it.

And, yes at least one or two sports channels should be added in base packs. But it is not only D2H, but also, Airtel, Dish and Tatasky who don't have any sports channels in base pack.

Its ok bro. Bro you can help the thread starter by providing D2H Customer care number. I dont have it. You are very helpful Sadiq bro. This attitude of yours attracts me a lot. :luv :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock