Seeking Help Adding a channel to my ARP

Mathan810

Reaction score
Hi friends, till now I'm in TN Superstar pack 12 months ARP ( ending this August ) and TN magic HD top up. I would like to add star sports 1HD channel. If I do so, will my long duration pack get converted to new tariff order?

You can't add/remove any channel on old ARPs otherwise pack will be changed to BST plan.

Thank you, is there any package which comes with NCF. If available how to activate it. When I tried through Airtel app, whatever choice I make ( like airtel recommended or broadcasters or a-la-carte) NCF is added in the final step. For example if I select TN mega HD pack rs. 452 pack, finally I have to pay rs. 699 with NCF of rs. 247

Any plan selected in app/self-care will add NCF at last only.
What's the issue in this?

Is there any pack which is inclusive of NCF
Why are you again asking the same thing?
What's the difference in including or excluding the NCF in pack's price? It'll not be less if it's already included.
Customer should know how much NCF is charged so it's correct that it's not included.

Im also on ARP and wants to add Nick but unfortunately I cant ☹️☹️

I'm on ARP/LDP too and sadly I watched IPL in SD instead of HD. Looks like I have to do the same for World Cup

Why are you again asking the same thing?
What's the difference in including or excluding the NCF in pack's price? It'll not be less if it's already included.
Customer should know how much NCF is charged so it's correct that it's not included.
You are not understanding what I am trying to ask, sometime back I've seen some posts saying that there were few packs which includes NCF in the pack price itself, which will bring down the total price we pay. But I don't remember which post it was or those packs still exist or not. One example, the TN Superstar SD Monthly Pack rs158 launched in April is no longer available. I'm asking packs like that if someone knows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock