Aditya Redij in Balaji serial

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Iss Des Laado has been conspicuous by his absence on the tube.

The actor quit the serial after it took an 18-year leap. However, things seem to be working out again for the actor who has most likely bagged an Ekta Kapoor serial. He says, "Nothing is confirmed yet, but when it happens I will let everybody know. I want to live up to the expectations of my fans and do something as good as Raghav. So I am choosing roles with caution."
1vCHw.jpg

Clearing the air about reports which said that Aditya was upset with the time leap in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, he says, "It's absolutely false! I was informed about the leap three months in advance, and I was okay with it because it was the demand of the script. In fact, I was even asked to continue with Raghav's character, but I didn't want to play an aged character."

Commenting on declining TRP of the show after his and Natasha Sharma's exit, Aditya says, "TRP does not depend on the exit of any main character! It depends on how the storyline can engage the audience even when the old characters have gone. Often this is not paid attention to and so when the lead actors move, TRPs slide!" But does he still watch the show? He says, "I do and have noticed that the look and feel of the show has changed, though it's still retained its positive flavour. The new stars are doing well and it reminds me of the way I had started."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock