DDF Exclusive ADTV launched 6 month and 12 month ARP pack

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 26,759
1) This pack has 120 channels, I contacted nodal team and they told me that on adding even a single channel extra Rs.23/m would be charged for next 5 channels, and If I add more than 125 channels then another 23 making total of NCF 46 would be charged, so I feel they shouldn't be charging Rs.23 till atleast for additional 5 channels. - CC seems to have given you wrong info. I think they give 5 additional slots for free with curated packs. Only after that the IDV is charged.

2) Like in Infinity Pack channels were automatically added to our packs for the next 1 year, so in this case for these packs, Nodal said that no new channel would be added for a complete year as it would take the count high for e channel and airtel cannot pay additional NCF charges for more channel additions - That's true. That's why it's best if you choose your own pack instead of using curated packs. There's no benefit of using those.

3) Why they still haven't added Aaj Tak HD to any of the packs, they are still slow like a sloth. - Again, Choose your own pack. Don't depend on them to add channels to packs.

Dear Bro
Plz Let me know what is the actual Price of Value Sports Lyte & Value Sports SD Plus for 6 Month. Because Value Sports Lite Price is Rs. 2042 and Value Sports SD Plus is Rs. 2166/-
confusion is that few days before i activate VSSDP for my friend and i exact recharge amount Rs. 2166/- but in tranaction history price was showing 2040/-
and latest 3 days before i activate VSSDL for my friend and i recharge with exact amount 2042/- but in traction history price was showing 2040/- and they activate VSSDP. i think 2040/- is offer price of 2166/- pack.
plz clear
See Pics
Source

Source

Last edited:
Received call fron Airtel today offering for 06 months recharge of rs. 1681 for both primary and secondary connection, having almsot all hindi entertainment channel and movie channels, which seems to be unbelievable. There seems to be any wrong info by cc. Please suggest should I recharge or not?

Last edited:
Received call fron Airtel today offering for 06 months recharge of rs. 1681 for both primary and secondary connection, having almsot all hindi entertainment channel and movie channels, which seems to be unbelievable. There seems to be any wrong info by cc. Please suggest should I recharge or not?
Airtel dth By saying Special offer Cheating the customers
Fake offers by Airtel Sales beware! They are known for this to complete targets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock