DDF Exclusive ADTV launched 6 month and 12 month ARP pack

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 26,693
@sunnilkumar , 2042 is the 12M price of value Sports SD plus not the UPP amount. 2042 must be the UPP amount of Value Sports lite that's why it got activated.

@sunnilkumar , 2042 is the 12M price of value Sports SD plus not the UPP amount. 2042 must be the UPP amount of Value Sports lite that's why it got activated.
Bro on the offer screen of Airtel web nd apps Value Sports SD plus Rs. 2042/-is showing. u can see pic i ve post

Bro on the offer screen of Airtel web nd apps Value Sports SD plus Rs. 2042/-is showing. u can see pic i ve post
Yes, I know but that's not the UPP amount. I think you were not knowing that it's the 12M price not the UPP amount.

Can anybody tell about any lower ncf plan or topup code.

How much ncf you want? There are two option 1 if you take monthly super star pack ncf 82 and pack price 156 to 167 and 2. If u take 6 month pack ncf allmost 50rs and pack price 810 for 6 month means 135/ month

Last edited:
How much ncf you want? There are two option 1 if you take monthly super star pack ncf 82 and pack price 156 to 167 and 2. If u take 6 month pack ncf allmost 50rs and pack price 810 for 6 month means 135/ month
What is the procedure for option one. I am ROI user. Can I opt this option

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone please guide me as what is the annual pack charges for mumbai maharashtra having all most all HD channels. We can exclude south Indian channels. Earlier I used to recharge at 5555 or something for all mega HD pack but now I don't know what is the exact amount. Airtel customer care is giving different prices each time and that it excludes many channels.
Please suggest and help.
Thanks
Ankur

I am willing to go with Pb Value Sports HD pack for 12 months, but I am not sure about few things :
1) This pack has 120 channels, I contacted nodal team and they told me that on adding even a single channel extra Rs.23/m would be charged for next 5 channels, and If I add more than 125 channels then another 23 making total of NCF 46 would be charged, so I feel they shouldn't be charging Rs.23 till atleast for additional 5 channels.

2) Like in Infinity Pack channels were automatically added to our packs for the next 1 year, so in this case for these packs, Nodal said that no new channel would be added for a complete year as it would take the count high for e channel and airtel cannot pay additional NCF charges for more channel additions

3) Why they still haven't added Aaj Tak HD to any of the packs, they are still slow like a sloth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock