Seeking Help ADTV vs Dish nxt!!!

With Rs 1179 recharge and availing three years pack,there is no bonding to pay for Basic Rs99 or Rs199 pack where 80% of channels you never watch
Just pay for add on pack or only 4-5 channels you watch ,just Pay Rs40-50 per month for those 4-5 channels and enjoy best picture quality at rate less than any Cable operator in INDIA
People who still talk that they get better picture quality in Airtel DTH ,I think they are still comparing picture quality with old Dish TV HD box not Dish Next BOX as it is best beyond doubt

â—¾Dishtv always has maintained affordable prices right from the beginning..
â—¾you can assure that, new HD channel will be available directly to you..same with SD..with freedom..
â—¾epic channel available from Super Family onwards includin titanium..
â—¾As, you have normal tv you can request for AV cable..
â—¾you can create your own pack under mera apna pack from bharat pack onwards.. 10rs & 20rs SD & HD respectively..
â—¾you can also opt for one time 1179/- unique recharge to get access to bharat pack for 3 years validity.. it's called Non Stop Pack.. You can take any add on SD or HD of your choice on monthly basis with Non Stop Pack..
â—¾

Last edited:
@Shakti M Raol bhai

If you want join dishtv survival list...

Most Welcome

If you want happy customer

Go with ADTV
What is the speciallit
@Shakti M Raol bhai

If you want join dishtv survival list...

Most Welcome

If you want happy customer

Go with ADTV
Dont go for it...

Its like 3 years jail.
.😂😂😂

Lots people suffering becouse they do long recharge
Quality depends on broadcaster of the channels not on the operator because currently I am using tatasky hd hevc stb all members in the forum says that tatasky and Adtv pq/aq is best among all dth that's not true because you can simply compare epic hd channel with colours hd channel and you will get your answer I am not promoting dish TV but some members in the forum are continually saying that dish TV hd channel pq is not good compare to Adtv I don't think so because quality also depends on which led you are using. Compare Sahara news and abp news on any dth (tatasky / Adtv) and you will see the difference in pq/aq

Last edited:
Just simple Question

please can you tell me if you are used ADTV and Dishtv at same time
No but my sister is using dish TV hd and mine is tatasky hd and both of us have Sony Bravia klv 40 672 e and there is not much quality difference in pq/aq . Which led you are using ?

No but my sister is using dish TV hd and mine is tatasky hd and both of us have Sony Bravia klv 40 672 e and there is not much quality difference in pq/aq . Which led you are using ?

I agree with Garvit bro as I have used both Tata Sky and Dishtv and On Sony TV you cannot find much difference.On my Sony LED TV Dishtv provides a very good PQ and. AQ.

here matter is ADTV or Dishtv,

so dont take TS in this matter... if your used ADTV just for Two Months you feel the difference...

ADTV gives Similer AQ to all Channels.....

thats is unique speciality in ADTV which is not available in other DTH

What is the speciallit

Quality depends on broadcaster of the channels not on the operator because currently I am using tatasky hd hevc stb all members in the forum says that tatasky and Adtv pq/aq is best among all dth that's not true because you can simply compare epic hd channel with colours hd channel and you will get your answer I am not promoting dish TV but some members in the forum are continually saying that dish TV hd channel pq is not good compare to Adtv I don't think so because quality also depends on which led you are using. Compare Sahara news and abp news on any dth (tatasky / Adtv) and you will see the difference in pq/aq
Some members already reported that TS HEVC HD stb have picture quality issue.

FYI picture quality depends upon operators too. Because all are using different encoders to compress channels. It also reflects in picture quality...:eek:k:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock