Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 60,844
Yesterday i received a call from Airtel Digital TV. They offered an upgrade from HD+ STB to 4k Internet TV STB for just Rs. 750. My current pack will continue with new STB. What a drop down!

Last year, when they launched i asked them to replace my STB for Rs.3,999 with my current pack, to which they denied.

They said that Internet TV pack will start from Day one and no other pack is applicable. And see now, after one year of launch, they upgrading for Rs. 750 only.

I am expecting the installation in few hrs. Will update with new thread once the installation is done.

Yesterday i received a call from Airtel Digital TV. They offered an upgrade from HD+ STB to 4k Internet TV STB for just Rs. 750. My current pack will continue with new STB. What a drop down!

Last year, when they launched i asked them to replace my STB for Rs.3,999 with my current pack, to which they denied.

They said that Internet TV pack will start from Day one and no other pack is applicable. And see now, after one year of launch, they upgrading for Rs. 750 only.

I am expecting the installation in few hrs. Will update with new thread once the installation is done.
Thanks for the information sharing, my brother is also looking for such offer.

I called CC to verify whether I would be able to activate other Normal packages that were available.Still there isn't any update to them regarding allowing lower packages and can you clarify from your end whether it will allowed to existing users too??

I called CC to verify whether I would be able to activate other Normal packages that were available.Still there isn't any update to them regarding allowing lower packages and can you clarify from your end whether it will allowed to existing users too??
It is Airtel Surprise Offer. They are probably giving this upgrade to Infinity users i guess..
I don't about other packages but i am sure about infinity. No changes in pack, same pack will continue.

It is Airtel Surprise Offer. They are probably giving this upgrade to Infinity users i guess..
I don't about other packages but i am sure about infinity. No changes in pack, same pack will continue.

Infinity pack 3M/6M/12M already available for Internet TV and 2 other monthly packs of Denominations 381 & 499 rupees plus 1 month All Channels Internet TV Pack at Rs.700 PM.

There is upto 150 Rupees extra I have to spend to watch all HD Channels since that lower packs such as My Plan 99/South Max plus Max HD combo isn't allowed yet on Internet TV.Now I have to subscribe 381 plus Sports HD and English HDs that becomes costlier than normal HD packs.

Upgrade price alone came down drastically to 750 & remaining Infinity subscription carried forward now that's good.

Last edited:
Is Internet TV available for multiple connections at Rs 750 and any offer on infinity pack for multiple tv?

This week i call cc and they said Internet TV for multiple tv costs Rs 7,999 for each multiple TV and no offers applicable. This month when i signed up for the multiple TV (Primary is Internet TV Infinity Annual plan) they sold the HDTV + for Rs 750 and one month free subscription and second month onward Rs 270 per month per multiple tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock