Discussion Airtel Android box is too cost per monthly packs, is it worthful?

subbu6473

Reaction score
Base packs starts from 381 per month, but still not get much more channels. Fares are higher then HD box
Disadvantages: We can load many apps as youtube, jio tv....., but can utilize only after recharge per month (If the account is suspended the error screen will be enabled until the recharge done)

is this box useful for which areas?

I am using android box from 6 months back. I have purchased this box with out knowing the android packs.

There are lots of differences between low cost HD packs & Internet TV Packs

Internet TV 380 Package contains most of the Sports & English News Channels & all Kids Channels plus Internet TV packs have free recording with all these Channels & features normal HD packs too come almost in the same price range.

I don't find it a burden since I recharge only minimum amount of Rs.150 once in 9-10 days cycle and like a normal HD Box Internet TV too subscription charged on DBR basis that's a very nice thing.

In addition recent could recording and catchup tv features given for free.

We aren't paying anything extra compared to Normal HD box and not a penny extra for Android features that's the reality.

The foremost thing that pushed me to buy Airtel Internet TV is in one HDMI slot both Android & TV can work out.If I go for other Android device like boxes or Firestick itll be really hard for me to connect another HDMI since another port is on back of the TV and wall mount completely blocked it.

It would be good if they launch new base packs between ₹200-300 price range for Internet TV users, most of existing users and new customers will attract to upgrade Internet TV.

It would be good if they launch new base packs between ₹200-300 price range for Internet TV users, most of existing users and new customers will attract to upgrade Internet TV.

Soon they will launch it or allow normal basepacks,until last upgrade there is a subscription check before the box starts now that's changed and now only welcome screen,So most probably they will allow even lower packs soon and theres no technical limitations now but if they allow it there won't be free recording & catch up tv too may be charged that will indirectly be a price increase.

Last edited:
Why pay higher amount, i use Android tv box (GTMEDIA Freesat GTC), with JioTv...

Now no need of any subscription..... I'm happy with my choice
I too use android box and i recharge airtel for 149 monthly only. Airtel internettv have not a single benefit

Soon they will launch it or allow normal basepacks,until last upgrade there is a subscription check before the box starts now that's changed and now only welcome screen,So most probably they will allow even lower packs soon and theres no technical limitations now but if they allow it there won't be free recording & catch up tv too may be charged that will indirectly be a price increase.
I too think so, earlier that thay are not allowed to use my plans on HD subscribers,then it was changed to use. Hope they will do same for Internet TV users in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock