Discussion Airtel Android box is too cost per monthly packs, is it worthful?

yep advantage is no need to change devices with one integrated stb n streaming device.
Airtel should allow all packs and consider internet tv same as other stbs.

There are lots of differences between low cost HD packs & Internet TV Packs

Internet TV 380 Package contains most of the Sports & English News Channels & all Kids Channels plus Internet TV packs have free recording with all these Channels & features normal HD packs too come almost in the same price range.

I don't find it a burden since I recharge only minimum amount of Rs.150 once in 9-10 days cycle and like a normal HD Box Internet TV too subscription charged on DBR basis that's a very nice thing.

In addition recent could recording and catchup tv features given for free.

We aren't paying anything extra compared to Normal HD box and not a penny extra for Android features that's the reality.

The foremost thing that pushed me to buy Airtel Internet TV is in one HDMI slot both Android & TV can work out.If I go for other Android device like boxes or Firestick itll be really hard for me to connect another HDMI since another port is on back of the TV and wall mount completely blocked it.

Internet tv 380 package won't get Sports & English News Channels. If you have any query check with airtel dth?
Normal HD box get choice like to get hd channel packs like 225 (will get all hd channels with base pack 99 rupees) but this box is use less where as minimum pack is 380 rs
New connection they are taking 3500 rupees, of course should be fine with some features ( chrome cast, support with 4k contents, bluetooth, android apps) but why it costly dth packs?

Internet tv 380 package won't get Sports & English News Channels. If you have any query check with airtel dth?
Normal HD box get choice like to get hd channel packs like 225 (will get all hd channels with base pack 99 rupees) but this box is use less where as minimum pack is 380 rs

I'm using 380 pack read thoroughly it contains almost all English News Channels & Sports Channels in SD and all Kids Channels in addition to lots of other Genres HD Channels too

What's missing in this pack is Sports HD,English Entertainment & Movies (SD & HD)

For the missing HD Channels normal HD packs add ons applicable based on requirement we can even activate for even one day and remove it.

If I want to watch all Channels Rs.225 pack in selective days I can activate in the morning & deactivate in the evening I'll be charged only for that day likewise even lower HD Packs too

In Normal HD Box too for Kids Sports English News Channels & English Movies & Entertainment along with 99 pack will cost you above 400-500 I'm paying the same with internet TV packs too but in a different package name.

Last edited:
I took Chromecast and very much happy now..Internet box from airtel is not worth for 7k

I took Chromecast and very much happy now..Internet box from airtel is not worth for 7k
Chromecast can't replace internet TV as it doesn't have it's own UI. Fire TV stick can. And, Amazon prime video isn't available on chromecast if I'm not wrong!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock