• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Airtel Android TV software upgraded

mastidl

Registered
can any one please help me here. I have updated to latest software version 06.02.61 and remote version to 30 but I did not see the prime video app. do I need to download it manually or does it appears with the update. if I want to do the factory reset how can I do that.

Thanks

hindifun

Dream Expert
can any one please help me here. I have updated to latest software version 06.02.61 and remote version to 30 but I did not see the prime video app. do I need to download it manually or does it appears with the update. if I want to do the factory reset how can I do that.

Thanks
Latest Android version is 06.02.67
Prime Video is integrated with this upgrade.
For factory reset go to
Settings=>Android Settings=>storage and reset=>factory set.
If it ask password try 0000.
This may delete your local files and settings.

mastidl

Registered
Latest Android version is 06.02.67
Prime Video is integrated with this upgrade.
For factory reset go to
Settings=>Android Settings=>storage and reset=>factory set.
If it ask password try 0000.
This may delete your local files and settings.
I did the factory reset in settings and updated to latest version. Now I can see it in Airtel home. thanks

Last edited:

Gauravpreet

Registered
Can anyone tell what is the latest version? I have 06.02.69 and app version 2.0.2124 . When i check for update it says unable to check updates. Is there a way to manually install the update?

m_soori

Registered
Can anyone tell what is the latest version? I have 06.02.69 and app version 2.0.2124 . When i check for update it says unable to check updates. Is there a way to manually install the update?
It does look like you have latest version.
Mine is on 1.0.1908(Application) and 6.02.67 (Firmware Ver) so this definitely needs an update but when I click on update it says 'Unable to check for updates'. Airtel box is surely connected to internet and I have tried both wired and wirelss. This is really getting frustrated, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST HOW TO UPDATE THIS BOX MANUALLY?? will greatly appreciate it, thanks!!

Top Bottom