Breaking Airtel Android TV software upgraded

Hi,

Just upgraded to airtel internet tv from old HD recorder inbuilt harddisk dvr.

Reason being my new APARTMENT does not have 2 pin inlets for DTH. One was to record channel and other for active / live channel. Basically 2 channel can be recorded at a time.

Service engineer told to upgrade which is come with 1 wire in and has recoding feature.

Nightmare starts new setup box does not have option to record 2 channels at a time.

Having used to old system for 6 years its like downgrade now.

What are options left with me?

1) take back old dvr?
2) any option to record 2 channels at given time in airtel android TV?

Thanks
Nithin

There is nothing to match HD DVR. I also used Airtel HD DVR for 8 years, but it went out of order last month and Airtel refused to replace it as DVRs are no more available. I bought DishNXT HD recorder(records in USB) and feeling very uncomfortable with it. Better use your old DVR again.
Regarding two pin problem, I also stay in an apt and faced the same problem. I engaged a carpenter who drilled two holes to the wooden window frame and let the two cables in. Try this.

Hi I want to know does anyone faced problem with Airtel internet TV,as of now?

What kind of problem you are referring to?
There is no problem in Airtel Internet TV.

I agree with @hindifun no major issue , but it will be very big statement, if we say no problem in a product ☺

Just to bring to your notice HDMI control ( RIHD) is not working with 67 version software .

Last edited:
To update your Airtel Android TV
Go to Settings=>Android settings=>about=>update

If this do not work, do a factory reset and try again.

@Amit0071 Bro Doing a factory reset & trying to upgrade is the only way otherwise need to wait for update to be made available to your box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock