Breaking Airtel Android TV software upgraded

can any one please help me here. I have updated to latest software version 06.02.61 and remote version to 30 but I did not see the prime video app. do I need to download it manually or does it appears with the update. if I want to do the factory reset how can I do that.

Thanks

can any one please help me here. I have updated to latest software version 06.02.61 and remote version to 30 but I did not see the prime video app. do I need to download it manually or does it appears with the update. if I want to do the factory reset how can I do that.

Thanks
Latest Android version is 06.02.67
Prime Video is integrated with this upgrade.
For factory reset go to
Settings=>Android Settings=>storage and reset=>factory set.
If it ask password try 0000.
This may delete your local files and settings.

Latest Android version is 06.02.67
Prime Video is integrated with this upgrade.
For factory reset go to
Settings=>Android Settings=>storage and reset=>factory set.
If it ask password try 0000.
This may delete your local files and settings.

I did the factory reset in settings and updated to latest version. Now I can see it in Airtel home. thanks

Last edited:
Can anyone tell what is the latest version? I have 06.02.69 and app version 2.0.2124 . When i check for update it says unable to check updates. Is there a way to manually install the update?

Can anyone tell what is the latest version? I have 06.02.69 and app version 2.0.2124 . When i check for update it says unable to check updates. Is there a way to manually install the update?
It does look like you have latest version.
Mine is on 1.0.1908(Application) and 6.02.67 (Firmware Ver) so this definitely needs an update but when I click on update it says 'Unable to check for updates'. Airtel box is surely connected to internet and I have tried both wired and wirelss. This is really getting frustrated, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST HOW TO UPDATE THIS BOX MANUALLY?? will greatly appreciate it, thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock