Airtel Channels in Dishtv

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Right Nows doing experiment with Dishtv to catch ADTV channels and found 531 tv channels

My Dishtv not working properly from one week so its lots time to change channels

SS

c5zMKFo.jpg

If any channel working SS will b posting tomorrow

If STB working properly I do more experiments but takes channel changing time more than 5 minutes, so stopped,

and Suggesting who is using ADTV & dishtv both, please try with this you will definetly get some free channels from ADTV.

1NS1Vyo.jpg
YGqGgQu.jpg
GXBhXRA.jpg
AR8JbgX.jpg
dKhaebn.jpg
zyCs6oW.jpg

Yes last upgrade of software created this channels taking longer time problem

Yesterday trying to get free channels from ADTV,

Edited home TP with ADTV TP getting 90 plus signals.

When going to search channels, My Dishtv shows low balance and denied to do search channels.

LOW BALANCE SCREEN NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING

I have still 80+ rupees in my account.

any trick to search channels in dishtv

1mmoIPk.jpg
hM5hNrk.jpg
3EjloMZ.jpg

Right Nows doing experiment with Dishtv to catch ADTV channels and found 531 tv channels

My Dishtv not working properly from one week so its lots time to change channels

SS

c5zMKFo.jpg

If any channel working SS will b posting tomorrow
But channels not viewable right?

But channels not viewable right?
Of course, because Airtel is using CISCO NDS encryption whereas Dish TV is using Conax encryption. This experiment will only waste your time and you will get nothing by doing this. If you really want to catch free to air channels then buy an FTA receiver and a 6 feet dish antenna and try it on various satellite where you have channels available of your choice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock