Airtel Digital TV Four Regional Special Base Packs

Riddhiman

Reaction score
Superstar Telugu Pack
New Customer: Rs.2599 for new HD connection for 6 months.
Existing Customer: Rs.1598 for 6 months & Rs.2998 for 12 months.

My Oriya Pack
New Customer: Rs.2599 Per Connection.
Existing Customer: Rs.1360 for 12 months.

Amar Bangla Pack (My Bangla Pack)
New Customer: Rs.2599 Per Connection.
Existing Customer: Rs.1390 for 12 months.

Superstar Kannada Pack
New Customer: Rs.2599 for new HD connection for 6 months.
Existing Customer: Rs.1599 for 6 months & Rs.2999 for 12 months.

Last edited:
It will be great if they launch this kind of packs for every region.

Dear ,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your e-mail on introduction of Amar Bangla Pack for your Airtel Digital TV ID 3015xxxxxx.

As per our telephonic conversation on mobile number 9474xxxxxx on 04-May-2018, information has been given that we are already in the process of introducing Amar Bangla Pack on our platform. We shall keep you informed for any additions to bouquet of our services.

Please note that your reference No is 115940xxxx for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Priya Lodh
Customer Services
Bharti Airtel Limited

Screenshot_2018-05-04-16-42-53-492_com.miui.gallery.png

This pack is available only outside Bangalore (and similarly outside Hyd etc) :O

From my understanding, not many people outside Bangalore will be willing to pay 2999/year for watching TV (cable or DTH) because it is a big amount to pay at one shot for them (esp outside larger cities/towns).

They will be OK to pay 250 or even 300 per month, but not 3000/year. Also, with DTH recharge facility available everywhere, they would prefer to pay on monthly basis like mobile recharging.

If Airtel is wise, they shd go for monthly payment option (with a slightly higher price, say, like 260 or 269) as well instead of yearly (or 6 monthly) for this pack. Then, they can get much more subscribers here :)

Last edited:
This pack is available only outside Bangalore (and similarly outside Hyd etc) :O

From my understanding, not many people outside Bangalore will be willing to pay 2999/year for watching TV (cable or DTH) because it is a big amount to pay at one shot for them (esp outside larger cities/towns).

They will be OK to pay 250 or even 300 per month, but not 3000/year. Also, with DTH recharge facility available everywhere, they would prefer to pay on monthly basis like mobile recharging.

If Airtel is wise, they shd go for monthly payment option (with a slightly higher price, say, like 260 or 269) as well instead of yearly (or 6 monthly) for this pack. Then, they can get much more subscribers here :)
Why you thinking that Outside banglore not many people afford/buy yearly(ARP) Packs?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock