Discussion Airtel Digital TV needs to launch dual tuner HD recording boxes without Hard Drive

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,916

dino29

Reaction score
Really hope that airtel launches dual tuner HD boxes without inbuilt hard drive so that buying cost remains less but we can record and see channels simultaneously using pen drive or external hard disk.

Also in future tata sky or airtel should launch wireless signal receiving option where STB is able to receive signals from LNB thru Wi-Fi or some other technology. Will be immensely helpful for subscribers .

Really hope that airtel launches dual tuner HD boxes without inbuilt hard drive so that buying cost remains less but we can record and see channels simultaneously using pen drive or external hard disk.

Also in future tata sky or airtel should launch wireless signal receiving option where STB is able to receive signals from LNB thru Wi-Fi or some other technology. Will be immensely helpful for subscribers .
Yes bro idk why DTH brands don't take this great suggestion of yours. I'm missing this feature badly. Hard drives are already cheap so no point of inbuilt ones and charging excessively for the STB. I don't understand whats the point of giving recording feature when you can't watch other channels at the same time. Wishing this feature comes asap.

Yes bro idk why DTH brands don't take this great suggestion of yours. I'm missing this feature badly. Hard drives are already cheap so no point of inbuilt ones and charging excessively for the STB. I don't understand whats the point of giving recording feature when you can't watch other channels at the same time. Wishing this feature comes asap.

I have a suggestion. TS can use the technology Sky uses is Europe.

The main STB is connected to lnb via normal coaxial cable. While the multi tv/ room TV STB uses WiFi to connect to main primary STB. So no need to connect secondary boxes to lnb. U can steam the channel via primary STB via WiFi

I have a suggestion. TS can use the technology Sky uses is Europe.

The main STB is connected to lnb via normal coaxial cable. While the multi tv/ room TV STB uses WiFi to connect to main primary STB. So no need to connect secondary boxes to lnb. U can steam the channel via primary STB via WiFi
Tata Sky box would 40,000 then. If you are ready to buy.:censored:

Thread title is incorrect, i am requesting airtel launch Dual Tuner HD STB "without" inbuilt hard drive so that most people can afford purchasing it and later use external pen drive or hard disk as per need to record and view channels together. Mods please make corrections.

Please make changes to title bhai, current title is portraying opposite to what i am trying to point out or convey. It is not something which can be overlooked
I already have done bro.

Currently it is:
Airtel Digital TV needs to launch dual tuner HD recording boxes without Hard Drive

Feel free to edit it yourself again bro. You can do it easily as you feel current one is inappropriate still.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock