DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Self-care only bro.
First I tried for activating super star 899 pack. They told it is not available for Chennai. They told Superstar HD pack is available and can be activated. But I didn't liked it. Hence I chose Super saver pack from self-care.
You know how self care is. They are stopped officially.

Will ARPs be re-introduced in future or permanently gone?
Yes, they have to be, long term recharge is win-win for both customers and the dth companies, once the price and other things get stabilized, then it will come back.

Hi @Gobinaath bro,
hope u r doing good. Is infinity arp gone?
my pack expiring on 1st week of Jan. Can't i renew it?
Hi bhaiya how r u ?? I'm fine bhaiya .. hope u the same 😘😘🀩🀩

U can bhaiya via self-care not possible via cc .. if u don't want to care abt price change in Jan 1st 2019 means then go-ahead bhaiya πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. but one thing hereafter infinity pack not possible after December 31st 2018

BTW every year I'm ur Infinity pack adviser πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈβœŒοΈ

Hi bhaiya how r u ?? I'm fine bhaiya .. hope u the same 😘😘🀩🀩

U can bhaiya via self-care not possible via cc .. if u don't want to care abt price change in Jan 1st 2019 means then go-ahead bhaiya πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. but one thing hereafter infinity pack not possible after December 31st 2018

BTW every year I'm ur Infinity pack adviser πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈβœŒοΈ
Yes @Gobinaath bro, i always consult you before going for any pack and you have always been there to help.
Really hats off to you bro.
What exactly is changing? Are prices of base pack going to decrease? and if yes then cost of ARP packs should also decrease.
i am looking for long duration pack to get over monthly recharge pain.

Yes @Gobinaath bro, i always consult you before going for any pack and you have always been there to help.
Really hats off to you bro.
happy to help bhaiya 🀩🀩😘😘
What exactly is changing? Are prices of base pack going to decrease? and if yes then cost of ARP packs should also decrease.
i am looking for long duration pack to get over monthly recharge pain.
Still everything under cloud's bhaiya

As per latest status Adtv thinking of withdraw arp permanently so anything can happen

But if infinity users really don't care abt price and want all the channels means should go for it immediately coz Infinity will not available after 31st Dec coz of bouquet only channels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock