Airtel Digital Tv Ses7 Setup (Realigment) with images

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 636,044
yeah, will subscribe to sony mix, and a couple of others. probably the cbs ones...

Sent via Tapatalk

go for Sonymix
but i dont like the CBS network.
i have subscribed to CBS channels for 4 months but i have not seen any full program yet

@ mazhar bro : u tried castle, bones, mentalist etc ever ?

Sent via Tapatalk

Good Job Bro, but I am not using an Airtel Dish to my STB, Its called Eurostar 90cm Dish, and also the LNB is Universal. So, the measurement between these two types of satellite is differenet.

But once, I tried you settings after marking the Original positions! When I have done it, just adjusted the dish a bit, my screen went to black and got freeze. Is it a symptom of the Signal lock on SES7.

Is it correct if I choose "SES 7 11-1"?
Do I want to change LNB as SES7 on LNB Settings or will it automatically choose it?

Please help me bro, My Location is Srilanka.

Regards.

Right Brother , u Can use Ses 7 11-1 Tp For Testing Signal ! It show More then 60 Quality And Signal After that Blue Button Appear On Below Left side Of Tv Screen, Now Press Blue Button And Channel Tune And Start Channel No.100 And 999,

U can change Lnb Setting On Ses7 but It is Nopt needed Signal Comes On Ses7 11-1 Tp With out Any other Change ,

Set Lnb as In Pictures :
16gip1z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock