Airtel Digital TV showing customer ID & RTN not available

Abheesh

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I am new to this forum and new to DTH service. I have an issue in airtel dth that its showing customer ID and RTN as unavailable. I know my customer id but it does not show in Account status. anybody facing this kind of issue.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
I am new to this forum and new to DTH service. I have an issue in airtel dth that its showing customer ID and RTN as unavailable. I know my customer id but it does not show in Account status. anybody facing this kind of issue.
If you are the new customer, then don't worry. It will take one or two months. Otherwise once do force update your stb software.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are the new customer, then don't worry. It will take one or two months. Otherwise once do force update your stb software.
Thank you. 😊
Yes I’m a new customer to Airtel DTH, but i tried a force update but still the same. May be as you said it will be updated after 1 to 2 months.

hi, i also have the same problem. i have only airtel dth smart card number but not having the customer id nor registered mobile number. Can you help me to get my customer id please??

hi, i also have the same problem. i have only airtel dth smart card number but not having the customer id nor registered mobile number. Can you help me to get my customer id please??
When your account is activated, you will get a confirmation SMS on your Registered Mobile number.
Since its your mobile number it would be the RMN.
You can also install the MyAirtel App and add if your RMN is airtel, then the subscriber ID will show up in the app.

Hello,
i am new to this forum and having the same problem.i have a old airtel dth bought since 2014 and used only for two years with registered airtel no.after that we started using hathway cable.But now we again started using our airtel dth from march and our mobile no is also ported to vodafone.now operater says mobile no is registered but myairtel app or airtel dth recharge website cannot verify my no.my stb is up to date but not showing any id or rmn.plz help me.thanks.

one thing that i forgot to mention -
when i was using the stb in 2014-2015 everythig was fine.i also used to get regular messege updates.

Contact customer care. They will provide your account details from your stb sr. Number/VC number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock